Hi all,

I'm using a regular expression for building the reply-subject:

|%Subject="Re: %SetPattRegExp=""(?i)\A\:?((\s*(re|aw|ha|rcpt|fw|fwd|forw|antwort)(\[\d*\])?:\s*)*)(\s*)(.*?)(\s*\z)""%RegExpBlindMatch=""%OSubj""%SubPatt=""6"""
(I've found this expression and have optimized it for my use. I
don't know where exactly I found it.)

But this expression does not work as expected. Or more exactly,
let's say it works very irregularly. I've created a test folder
with some messages in it. Some messages have the same subject, but
with the regexp above, I get different results. There are too much
spaces. I tracked this down and I am now almost sure, it's because
the Mime-Encoded subjects. (I think this is the correct name for
this "strange" subjects)

Hopefully you'll understand better, when I give you some examples:

| =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_Re=3A=A0Ich_haben_fertig?=
Will result in:
| Re:  Ich haben fertig
This is not correct, there are too much spaces.

| Re: Re: Ich haben fertig
Will result in:
| Re: Ich haben fertig
This is correct, there is one space after the "Re".

So, I come to my final question: Is this a bug with The Bat, or do
I have to change my macro?

Thank you for your answers.

Greetings, Patrice

--
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
  (Tom Clancy)