On 17-11-2000 at 09:45:15GMT -0800 (which was 17:45 where I live)
Ming-Li wrote regarding the subject of "Editing received messages"

> Hi, all,

> I'm replying to Marck's message for it contains the bulk of things I
> want to address. Yet I did read through the whole thread and I'll
> cut-n-paste relevant parts into this reply. Original authors of
> those parts would be noted, of course.
[cut]

Hello Ming-Li,

I must say, you've put it all pretty well in a nutshell.
I agree 100% with everything you have said.

Let's keep our eyes on the competition folks! There is something to learn
(aka implement).

Regards

--
Manfred Ell

using TheBat 1.48 Beta/6 on Windows 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1, RC 1.1