Hello Nick,

Sunday, November 19, 2000, 9:35:33 PM, you wrote:

Nick Andriash> Doug, do you think you can shorten your quote prefix? It makes it very
Nick Andriash> difficult to read your messages when you use almost 25% of your
available
Nick Andriash> sentence length, just for the quote prefix.

Yes. Don't know why that happens, must get to grip with what The Bat
is doing with quotes, which I'm finding strange.  Eg, why is it
putting this line with your name in it below?

Nick Andriash> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
 Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
 Submissions to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]