Hallo Alexander,

On Sun, 3 Dec 2000 15:58:14 +0100 GMT (03/12/2000, 22:58 +0800 GMT),
Alexander Turcic wrote:

AT> Is there a way that I can assign more than one e-mail to one account?
AT> This way I could have The Bat fetch my mail from several e-mail
AT> addresses and sort them in the same folders using the same filter
AT> options.

"one email address" and "one account" are synonymous in TB.

You can, however, filter into folders across accounts. I have a friend
who sends messages to me sometimes to one account (email address A),
sometimes to the other (email address B). In any case, his mails end
up in and the same folder, which is located in account B, and from
there I reply. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48 Beta/9
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM