On Sunday, December 03, 2000, 6:58:14 AM, Alexander wrote:

> Is there a way that I can assign more than one e-mail to one
> account? This way I could have The Bat fetch my mail from several
> e-mail addresses and sort them in the same folders using the same
> filter options.

It's a FAQ and FRF (frequently requested feature). The answer is no,
not at this moment.

There's a workaround, though. After setting up your other email
addresses as secondary accounts, add one single Incoming messages
filter to them that redirect all mail to your main account. Then
remember to check the "Allow local delivery" option in "Options |
Network and Administration", which would deliver the redirected mail
"locally" (basically by moving messages to the Inbox of the main
account). Since they're "received" by the main account (it's
technically redirected, not moved), so the filters of the main
account would apply.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.48 Beta/9 | Win2k SP1