On 06-12-2000 at 07:48:14GMT -0800 (which was 15:48 where I live)
Clearwater Landscapes wrote regarding the subject of "Receive Mail Dielmna"

CL> So with numerous re-downloads, much efficiency is lost. I
CL> recently upgraded to 1.47, hoping that would solve the
CL> problem...nope. Am using NAV 2000 and have configured Receive
CL> Mail as suggested on this list and in Norton docs (i.e. server
CL> 127.0.0.1, username/server.com). I do notice in headers of all
CL> messages that "X-NAV-TimeoutProtection0: X" repeats seven times.

Hello Clearwater,

I don't want to sound pessimistic but NAV email protection has it's share
of problems. I had to turn off this feature long ago, even when I was using
Eudora, because I had similar problems to the one you describe.
Try turning this off and see if everything works, if it does than the fault
is not TheBat.
Anyway, even with NAV email protection turned off you are safe because the
attachments are checked when executed or saved.

Regards

--
Manfred

using TheBat 1.48 Beta/9 on Windows 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1, RC 1.1

All know the way, few actually walk it.  <Bodhidharma>