Hello Clearwater,

Am using Nav2000.  Check your setting under Options, Antivirus, email
protection, advanced.  You should find a setting protect against time
outs.  Make sure this box is checked.  I had trouble until I checked
this box with several different ISP's.  Haven't had any trouble since.
Of course this is what has worked for me, Hope it will for you:)

If you need further assistance we can take it to TBOT

 --
 Cheers,
      Dean