Hallo Angel,

long time no see. How's life?

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:05:09 -0800 GMT (08/12/2000, 02:05 +0800 GMT),
Angel wrote:

CL>> [....]the program "hangs" while Receiving Mail -
CL>> sometimes with the first of two accounts, sometimes with the
CL>> second. [....] but often requires me to cancel manually.
CL>> In either case, the next mail check re-downloads all messages
CL>> on server
A> I am having a problem with this too. It is not NAV related, because I
A> have that setting disabled.

I don't even use NAV, but I have had this problem  today (to the
extreme) with this very Mailing Lists account of mine.

I cannot blame it on GMX, because my other GMX account checks well
without any problem.

I cannot blame it on TB, because, hey, I check all my accounts with
TB.

I could blame it on Echelon, but then, why don't they subscribe to
this list (and all my other lists for which I use this account)
themselves; saves them a lot of duplicates.

I don't see a logic. :-(

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"The moon is a planet just like the earth, only it is even deader."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48 Beta/9
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM