On 22-12-2000 at 00:03, Johan Svahn kindly wrote:

> Is there a way to "hide" mail folders from the folder tree?
> If i create "hidden" folders using Magic Folders,

"Magic folders"? Is that an external program?

> Now, this is my Q: Is there an effective and simple way of hiding and
> protecting folders than can sometimes be accessed from within The Bat? I
> want to be able move a specific type of emails into specific folder
> which I can hide/unhide whenever i want.

You can experiment with different 'users' for TB, who each
see different accounts (and thus, different folders). For a
lengthy explanation of how to attain this, please refer to
two of Januk's older postings, of which I quote the relevant
part:

=== fwd msg 01 ===