Hello Thomas,

TF> Is this going to be part of a new editor, or just a viewer?

The new editor is being developed too :-)

TF> There is also a second rumour going around, this one saying that The
TF> Bat! will have an integrated newsreader. Another rumour says that The
TF> Bat! and Forte's Agent are going to be made compatible (or even
TF> integrated?). - What's the story on newsreader capability?

I do not know the grounds of the second one. Yes, we plan to make our
own news reader because it is too close to personal e-mail to stay
away from it (to all: please do not start flaming about The Bat!
integration - the way is still undecided and at the end we will come
up with our solution :-)

--
All the Best!
 Stefan

...Always proof-read carefully to see if you any words out.