Hello Thomas & others on TBUDL following this thread,

Monday, January 08, 2001,  you stated re:

DH>> ... The recent versions have a kill all dupes in all folders
DH>> command, I understand.

TF> Yes. They also have "Compress All Folders", and "Purge & Compress All
TF> Folders" (mistakenly only named "Purge All folders" - another
TF> annoyance that would take them two minutes to fix, but we have been
TF> begging for months).

Would it do me any good to compress if TB! is nearly always open? (I
even use it for certain word processing tasks), and don't tend to
eliminate messages except manually or via spam filters (mostly
address specific. On the account most spammed, I'm using the mail
dispatcher and killing there.

Douglas