Hi

> What do you mean by saying that? Do you _really_ want that all that
> .html .ra .qt .scr .swf attachments will
> render/play/saving-your-screen/etc. upon the message view?

I wouldn't want any other types of attachments to do anything automatically,
but images - yes (perhaps it could be an option though). That's really the
only reason that made me think twice before switching from Outlook Express
(well, that and the editor). No complaints apart from those though - TB wins
hands down.

Austin