Hello folks,

Sorry about bringing up the question again that obviously has been
beaten to death with a pointed stick ;>

And then came the no brainer solution - and I have to ask myself why
the #@## didn't I think of it already.

Someone suggested I just click on the HTML attachment to view it in my
web browser. Well for some unknown, unexplainable reason, I seemed to
have missed that point in my mail reading, so thank you, it solves the
problem just fine for me.

So those of you who need to read the HTML mail, just click on it and
let your web browser do what it's made for!!! It solved the problem
for me (now the only problem I have to solve is why I didn't think of
it myself (duh!))

Thanks for all of the POLITE help, it was appreciated!

 Kent

Kent Villard                    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
WebMaster                       http://www.ichef.com/
 iChef.com - Your Source For Great Tasting Recipes

Visit Our New Sites:

The Best Recipe Portal On The Net.
http://Links4Recipes.com/

All Thanksgiving All The Time