Hi Co-Batties,

I dunno whether all of you tend to appreciate the following
ideas, but I wanted to offer them for discussion:

Deleting Messages
=================
I find Ctrl+Del very irritating - a simple Del is more logical
and wrist friendly (as it's used more often than deleting a
folder).

Warning Sounds
==============
I would like to turn of the warning noise and even the messages
when deleting files from a folder or setting them from unread to
read.

Default Settings
================
When creating folders there certainly should be something like a
standard or template to be used (for accounts as well as folders
in fact) - I don't like to configure my typical settings for each
account and folder again and again.

At least - and this is IMHO the easiest and maybe even most
comfortable way - it should be possible to select more than one
folder at a time ... imagine: To mark the messages in five
folders as read, you simply mark the folders and press Ctrl+M ...
or imagine what a wonderful world it would be, if you can adjust
the periodical checking by selecting the appropriate accounts and
set the time!

To all sceptics: There is no contradiction in this, as option
differences could be greyed out ...

Printing Problem
================
There is a funny problem existing in printing a mail - at least
on my system and when using the main view rather than the folder
view. I usually print mails of interest by reading them in the
preview and then pressing Ctrl+P.

First annoyance: If the cursor resides in the preview Ctrl+P
doesn't work - without any obvious reason.

Second annoyance: After the printing every cursor key movement up
or down the list produces a grey highlight behind the mail and
I'm not able to move the selection with the cursor arrows.

Did anyone encounter this too?

I'm using 1.49 by now (starting off with 1.3something long time
ago) and am still actively promoting The Bat! to our customers -
with success ;-))

Go on, pals, let's go another step on the long way to the
ultimate mail client ... ;-))))

Cheers,

Vince