Hi Co-Batties,

<Tuesday, January 09, 2001>

VDE>> Deleting Messages ================= I find Ctrl+Del very
VDE>> irritating - a simple Del is more logical and wrist
VDE>> friendly (as it's used more often than deleting a folder).

> I always simply press <delete> to delete messages.

... and if you have to delete 260 messages in one step? You
certainly won't press del when you're on a folder ;-)

VDE>> Warning Sounds ============== I would like to turn of the
VDE>> warning noise and even the messages when deleting files
VDE>> from a folder or setting them from unread to read.

> If you use a mouse then these warnings are good since it's not
> unusual to accidentally chose the wrong option in the menu
> list. If you're using the keyboard then unintentional input is
> less likely.

This might sound a little bit arrogant now, but anyway: I don't
know a single "power user" that uses a mouse more than once a day
... thus these mouse arguments are quite irrelevant for me.

> I do agree, that all warnings should be made optional for those
> who don't need them.

VDE>> Printing Problem ================ There is a funny problem
VDE>> existing in printing a mail - at least on my system and
VDE>> when using the main view rather than the folder view. I
VDE>> usually print mails of interest by reading them in the
VDE>> preview and then pressing Ctrl+P.

VDE>> First annoyance: If the cursor resides in the preview
VDE>> Ctrl+P doesn't work - without any obvious reason.

> One of a few reasons why I don't use the preview window.

But anyway it should work as it's expected to do, ey? ;-))

Cheers,

Vince