Hallo Kent,

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:36:07 -0400 GMT (09/01/2001, 04:36 +0800 GMT),
Kent Villard (iChef) wrote:

Kent> I'm sure I missed this somewhere (if I did, please direct to where),
Kent> but I was wondering is there a way to get the images to display when
Kent> viewing HTML messages?

If the images are sent with the message, they will be shown. If they
are not sent with the message, they will not be downloaded. This is by
design.

There are no intentions to ever change this. Check the archives for
the reasons and why people would uninstall in droves if TB would
suddenly copy this malicious behaviour of Outlook.

You can still double-click on any HTML attachments that contain the
external references, and that would open your browser, which will
download the images as you wish.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Doctors use computers to create a three demential picture of a person's brain.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM