Hi Marck and TB!ers  :)

   [snip]

MDP> This conversation has been Dead Horsed so many times that I can only
MDP> roll my eyes as I have to kill it again <g>.

MDP> Of  course  the  newcomers  to  the list haven't necessarily seen it
MDP> before,  but the above clips should show how "against the rules" the
MDP> conversation quickly becomes.

     What do you mean "Against the Rules"?

     I was wondering about this topic myself.  At first I didn't like
     that TB! didn't show images, but after using it a lot now, I like
     it that way.  Sometimes however, I would like to see the images.
     I think they should have a button or something that I could click
     on to show the images just for that session  (if that makes any
     sense).

     Being that these questions get asked over and over again by new
     comers and such, is there an archive that one could search
     through for an answer before posting to the list?  If not, what
     about setting one up?

- MartianRover KF6KNC
Contact Info Visit http://www.Bigfoot.com/~MartianRover/contact.html
My homepage is http://www.Bigfoot.com/~MartianRover