On Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:24:59 +0100, you wrote:

>Is it off-topic if I ask you, Olivier and everybody else possed with
>the idea of making TB changing accounts automatically, why you think
>this preferable to taking advantage of the great services on the web
>that enables you to set up TB with only *one* mailbox?
I do not _WANT_ one mailbox.
I _WANT_ (=need)  multiple identities,
I _WANT_ (=need) mail accounts from multiple domains.

The only "strange" thing here is that I'm getting my mailboxes from
different providers, if I had all my mailboxes at one provider, there
wouldn't be a problem, but alas, this isn't the case.

>To stress the point: I am not asking a question about ISP's, SMTP's
>and what not. I am simply asking why anyone would *ever* want to set
>up TB with more than *one* mailbox when it isn't necessary.
if it weren't necessary, I wouldn't even be here asking questions :-)