Hi Lija,

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:39:25 +0100GMT (20/01/2001, 16:39 +0800GMT),
Lija wrote:

T>> Advantage: the mail will be sent exactly the way you see it.

> Hmm, you mean, the recipients will get 'cutted' message?

No, I mean the recipients will see it exactly the way you see it. If
you see a line break after the word "if" in the above line, I will
have ssen the line break while writing this. And Indeed: I see it! :-)

> I didn't mean specifically for DTP, that was just an expression to point out my
> problem... For DTP (Desktop Publishing) processing, source text must be without
> CR/LF codes, otherwise, DTP workers have to use adequate macros to remove it...
> The usual condition is writing texts in MS Word or other word-processing
> software,

In that case I guess you will have to create .doc files and attach
them to the email. An alternative is to see whether you can make TB
accept line length 999999999 characters or so.

Options / Editor Preferences / General / Wrap text at xxx characters.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Co-Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.