Hello Marck,

GFS>> WYSIWYG  can  be  done  with-out hard-returns. Eudora has done it
GFS>> ever since 2.0.

MDP> This is literally impossible using plain ASCII text. Only Eudora users
MDP> can  receive the messages as sent. At least with TB the message format
MDP> is universally legible.

But how do you explain this:
I made simple text message in Outlook Express 5.5 and choosed quoted-printable
encoding. I've been watching it while editing and in Outbox, and saved in later in
TXT file, and everything was fine. I GOT what I wanted to! Even with 8-bit
letters correctly displayed.

Wrapping option (to 76 chars, by default in OE) was available only with
MIME/None. When I choose QP and/or Base64, my 'DTP problem' simply disappears!

I tried it (QP encoding) in Bat!, but no results, hard returns are used,
unfortunately!

--
Best Regards,
Lija, YUPCExpert-Owner