Hello Nick,

13/02/2001, you wrote:

Nick>>> 1) Can someone please explain to me what the checkbox
Nick>>> "Add items to the Instant Address Pop-Up" in the AB Group
Nick>>> Properties actually does?

JR>> It will add those names that you select by checking the
JR>> "Favorite" option to a pop up list when you open the group
JR>> with the down arrow.

NA> My favourites are already listed despite not having checked
NA> that option. It doesn't seem to make any difference if that
NA> checkbox is checked or not.

JR>> I think what you have discovered is that once you assign a
JR>> name to a group, it leaves the AB & can only be seen within
JR>> the group.

NA> Correct.

Not so in my case. If an address is first added into the "main"
AB and then assigned to a group, it appears in both. You have to
either "drag'n'drop" it to a group or delete from the "main page"
after adding to a group in order for the address to be seen on
the group's page only.

<skip>

Best regards,
 Serge Skorokhodov                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]