Hey A,

AS>> (not before). But without having the email addresses in the to-field,
AS>> I cannot print the mail. Is there a higher meaning in that behavior?

ACM> That's a most peculiar requirement on your part. <vbg> This is most likely
ACM> a bug that you've uncovered there. The problem is that you're using beta
ACM> software for TB! and this problem may be confined to the beta version. I
ACM> don't know if any full release version users wish to confirm whether or
ACM> not this problem exists with their installations.

I can confirm that the same thing is happening here. (An "Edit Mail
Message" popup with a red circle/white X icon, and the text "You
cannot leave TO: field blank".) My guess is it is a feature
implemented by using the same "check msg format" routines for "Send"
and "Print".

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.51