On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 at 17:35:17 +0200 Anton Sommer wrote:

> I cannot safe it as an draft without filling out the TO-field. And
> that is what I'm afraid for. Ok, if I would be more careful it
> would be no problem. But sometimes...

I don't really get this. When you save it as a draft (with the "To"
field filled, of course), TB would never send it out, unless you
manually cancel its draft status. So why worry about filling in the
"To" field?

> Thank you for that information. That was also new for me. Should
> the destination email address really the first field you have to
> fill out to get the features to handle it like an email?

Not really, but it's the way TB is currently designed. As Marck
explained, the mechanisms look tightly intertwined that changes
don't seem likely within its current structure. It doesn't mean it
can't be made better, especially with the newly designed v2, for
which we're all eagerly waiting.

> Sorry, I started learning english last week, don't expect a good
> grammar from me :)

Are you trying to put me to shame? ;-) I've learned English for
years and still make grammatical errors every so often. :(

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/4 | Win2k SP1