On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 at 17:56:13 +0200 Dierk Haasis wrote:

> But then I have to open the draft to write the message. With this
> operation the message becomes "un-drafted", prone to be sent
> accidentally.

Sorry, but I don't get this. What's the problem? When you open a
draft to further edit it, there's no danger that TB would suddenly
send it out. TB would never send out a message in the work. If you
still don't want to send it, just save it as draft again.

My wife and I do this very often for some important messages
(messages to our professors, e.g.). The one who writes it would save
it as draft, the other would review it and send it out if there's no
major changes, or save it as draft again if substantial changes are
made and final decision needs to be made by the original sender.
Occasionally this would take several rounds, and yet we never send a
message by mistake (or it would be a disaster, given the importance
of the message).

Or did I misunderstand you?

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/4 | Win2k SP1