Hello Rob!

On Monday, April 16, 2001 at 3:21:55 PM you wrote:

> I tried sending this to where it supposedly goes but it keeps comming
> back to me.

That would be where?

> The icons at the top seem to be too small especially the icon with the
> arrow next to them. Mabey could have an option to have larger toolbar
> icons or a choice from different ones. Also other program icons & drop
> boxes seem very tiny too. When you create a new email most email
> programs you just have to click on the TO: or CC: etc icons to bring
> up the address book but yours is a tiny tiny icon way over the other
> side. Never seen any email program with it so far out of the way.

AFAIR this is an oft asked feature. I'd second the wish to use
different sets like Opera handles it.

> Another is having to open up my accounts on the list to see my
> incomming mail. I've set up 7 accounts and when all are open I have to
> scroll up & down the list to see Inbox, outbox etc. It would be nice
> if the name of the account was the inbox so you only needed to open it
> if you wanted to see other folders inside, therefore having the take
> up little screen space. You could then have 10 or more mailboxes with
> 1 or 2 open and still not need to scroll.

Have you tried View->Split mode->Full Height Account Tree?

> Also these lists are so unfriendly. What about a normal forum?

First, this is a private forum, not one by RITLabs. Second, after some
years in Usenet I would greatly disagree with your opinion. And
especially these lists (TBUDL, TBTECH, TBOT and TBBETA) are very good.
The best thing about mailing lists is that there is not much (usually
none) fluff and flaming on it - it is not necessary.

- --
Dierk Haasis

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.52 Beta/3

Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

You can't talk to a man with a shotgun in his hand. (Carole King)