Hello Nick & others on this TB! list & following this thread,

Monday, April 16, 2001,  you asked :

NA> when I want to send a single message to all Members of
NA> this small Group, all I have to do is put the Group name in the To: field,
NA> and all will receive the letter?

Probably. But I suggest doing the following: Right click on the To:
field and select the list. You will notice that what you´ll see will
be the code name given with the word <list> following. Typing in
the short cut should also work

Douglas