On  4/17/2001  1:43:38  PM,  on the subject "Sending to a address book
group" A Curtis Martin said:

 ACM> Even  if  you  simply type in the group handle and tab out of the
ACM> To:  field,  TB!  will  detect the handle name and you'll see the
ACM> '<list>' added to the handle automatically.

I  was  about to ask the same question like Douglas's, so I tried what
you  suggested.  Well,  I have a group of friends from my high-school,
and  I typed 'GIM' as a handle. Now, when I type GIM in 'TO' all I get
is 'GIM <list>' without addresses!!! Did I miss something?

Dejan

Message written at 4:03 PM
Email Client The Bat 1.51