On 18-04-2001 at 17:50, Olivier Mascia kindly wrote:

>>> I'm still with my problem of 'no MailTicker' anymore...

NA>> Have you also tried a Scandisk followed by a Defrag?

> I hardly see how it could be related to the problem, so I'll take it
> for humour. Thanks, no I didn't, but I've turned off the microwave oven :-)

Try switching off your coffee pot? Alledgedly, TB 2.0 will
take care of all your caffeine needs.

On a more serious note: you could try to temporarily
increase your screen resolution and check whether your
ticker has wandered off the screen. You wouldn't be the
first victim of an eloped ticker....

- K -

--

You will find me if you want me in the garden
unless it's pouring down with rain