Hello azrael!

On Saturday, April 21, 2001 at 1:45:37 PM you wrote:

>             Thank you. Clicking on the header worked nicely. Allie has
> explained "parking" to me but I'm curious about Flagging and Colour
> Groups.

Basically they are two different ways to get your attention. Combined
with filtering (you can use both in filters) you can set up some
powerful filters (so much for style).

Personally I use Flags some time, Colour Groups very, very seldom. I
tend to just Mark as Unread to set my attention to a message for some
time. This way I see that there is something interesting in a closed
folder.

Hmmm, maybe it would be a good idea to add a feature that one can see
if a message is flagged or colour grouped in a folder ...?!

> <<BTW, you know that the messages are more or less instantly archived by
Marck?  >>>

>       No, that's news. Archived and available I presume?

Have a look at the foot of your messages, there you'll find the URL.

>     Dierk, you strike me as a no nonsense orderly person.

Thanx, especially good to me since a girl friend just left me on my
birthday last week telling me I am a nonsense person.

> Could you explain why the cursor jumps a character to the left?

Could you explain that a bit? Didn't come across it, yet. The only
thing I could hint at in the moment is the %CURSOR macro. It is used
in templates to set a position for the cursor when you compose a
message.

- --
Dierk Haasis

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.52 Beta/9

Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

The graveyards are full of people who rushed in bravely but unwisely.
(Terry Pratchett)