On Saturday, April 21, 2001, at 10:55:15 AM, Dierk Haasis thoughtfully wrote:

DH> Isn't it funny that people *are* much more alike than different ...

>>    I turn another year this week but lack anyone
>> to dump me. My last date
>> needed her lithium adjusted. Very bright and
>> interesting but not no one to
>> make plans with.

DH> I'd be happier if I could say the same, my friends
DH> tell me I'm still
DH> looking through pink glasses.

>> Happy B-Day Dierk. :  )

DH> Thanks, same to you!

>>     I'll need to get that cursor adjusted. It's
>> sneaky.

DH> I'm still out of guesses, could you tell us more
DH> about this behaviour.
DH> Could it be a prob with your mouse driver?

   People *globally* are more alike than different. The web may sort out
   some ignorance given time.

    "pink glasses" but aware of it beats always seeing the glass half
    empty IMHO.

    I don't think it's the mouse drive affecting the cursor. The Bat is
    the only software showing this behavior. Were I to attempt to place my
    cursor after the last letter of most words the cursor jumps 1
    character left.(but not always?)

        I suspect some cursor control is not set correctly although it
        could be mouse driver + Bat settings.

          ./michael