On Saturday, April 21, 2001, at 8:25:16 AM, Dierk Haasis thoughtfully wrote:

DH> Basically they are two different ways to get your attention. Combined
DH> with filtering (you can use both in filters) you can set up some
DH> powerful filters (so much for style).

DH> Personally I use Flags some time, Colour Groups
DH> very, very seldom. I
DH> tend to just Mark as Unread to set my attention to a
DH> message for some
DH> time. This way I see that there is something
DH> interesting in a closed
DH> folder.

DH> Hmmm, maybe it would be a good idea to add a feature
DH> that one can see
DH> if a message is flagged or colour grouped in a
DH> folder ...?!

>> <<BTW, you know that the messages are more or
>> less instantly archived by
DH> Marck?  >>>

>>       No, that's news. Archived and available I
>> presume?

DH> Have a look at the foot of your messages, there
DH> you'll find the URL.

>>     Dierk, you strike me as a no nonsense
>> orderly person.

DH> Thanx, especially good to me since a girl friend
DH> just left me on my
DH> birthday last week telling me I am a nonsense person.

>> Could you explain why the cursor jumps a
>> character to the left?

DH> Could you explain that a bit? Didn't come across it,
DH> yet. The only
DH> thing I could hint at in the moment is the %CURSOR
DH> macro. It is used
DH> in templates to set a position for the cursor when
DH> you compose a
DH> message.

                Is there a facility for an archival search in Marck's
trove?  I seem to remember somesuch but I'm not too alert this morning.

>DH> Thanx, especially good to me since a girl friend
DH> just left me on my
DH> birthday last week telling me I am a nonsense person

    The lass lacked class. Perhaps nonsense translated to "not adequately
trainable" according to her control needs. It usually does.

   I turn another year this week but lack anyone to dump me. My last date
needed her lithium adjusted. Very bright and interesting but not no one to
make plans with. Happy B-Day Dierk. :  )

    I'll need to get that cursor adjusted. It's sneaky.

   ./michael