On Monday, May 07, 2001, 3:31:36 PM, Jan Rifkinson wrote:

Nick>> We must be looking at two different pages, because when I
Nick>> access that URL I see v1.52e being offered? Anyone else see
Nick>> v1.51 as Dwight does?

>   Maybe Dwight didn't refresh the page.

this is a pretty old thread by now I suppose, but yes, I did refresh
my browser.  I went back again this morning, refreshed and still got
the old page.  Only by deleting all my temporary internet files and
then visiting did I get the new page (which is now F).  I don't think
MSIE is supposed to behave that way.  It was my impression refreshing
was supposed to get the new page.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828