Hi Folks!

I'm  hoping  you folks would be kind enaough to help me out. I need to
know how to write a macro that does the following:

1)  When  a message is sent, it is blind copied (bcc) to another email
address.

2)  Inserts "#~#" (without the quotes) at the beginning of the subject
line of (only) that bcc'd message.

Then, I need a macro that does the following when this bcc'd message is
received:

1) Remove the "#~#" from the subject of the message

2) Move the message into the "Sent Items" folder.

Here's  what  I and trying to accomplish:

I  need  some  way to keep my TB mail synchronized between my home and
work  computers.  This  is because I work from home two days per week.
Keeping  incoming  mail synchronized is easy; it's the sent email that
is  the problem. It seems the above macros would be the easiest way to
do this.

All help greatly appreciated! :)

--
Cheers!