Hello Michael,

On Wednesday, May 16, 2001 at 6:06:52 AM you wrote:

MD> Here's  what  I and trying to accomplish:

MD> I  need  some  way to keep my TB mail synchronized between my home and
MD> work  computers.  This  is because I work from home two days per week.
MD> Keeping  incoming  mail synchronized is easy; it's the sent email that
MD> is  the problem. It seems the above macros would be the easiest way to
MD> do this.

MD> All help greatly appreciated! :)

*hmmm* I'm sorry I can't help with the macro, I also think this would
be not possible with macros, but what about 2 other ideas?

First (simple) one: when leaving your workspace, knowing next day
you're at home, exporting the "Sent" folder to a Unix-Mailbox, send it
home, import it into your "Sent" folder, kill dupes in that folder.
That's what I've done yesterday for a quick and dirty sync :-)

Second: what about using "Tools" / "Synchronise" ????

<OT>
*aehm* .. spell checker tells me "Synchronise" is wrong and should be
"Synchronize" as I've first typed it ... is there maybe a misspelling
in the menu? I don't know exactly, english ain't my first language and
I've no dictionary here at work
</OT>

--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]