Hello Dierk,

On Wednesday, May 16, 2001 at 6:52:32 PM you wrote:

DH> Since both spelling variants are perfectly correct for British English
DH> there is no reason to change it - well, at least it is not a high
DH> priority ... :-)

Before I become misunderstood: never meant "change immediately" :=)
... if both are correct spell checking should not tell me the "s" one
as wrong :-) that was my only intention. I for myself have already
changed it in the dictionary file, just though for future :-)
But as you said: it's (very) low priority, but could be included
if stefan, max or somebody else with access to the source file is bored
and "really wants to change" one line *grin*

--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]