Hello Peter,

MD>> I  need  some  way to keep my TB mail synchronized between my home and
MD>> work  computers.  This  is because I work from home two days per week.
MD>> Keeping  incoming  mail synchronized is easy; it's the sent email that
MD>> is  the problem. It seems the above macros would be the easiest way to
MD>> do this.

MD>> All help greatly appreciated! :)

PP> *hmmm* I'm sorry I can't help with the macro, I also think this would
PP> be not possible with macros, but what about 2 other ideas?

I would really like a solution for this to. What about a third idea:

Making another pop mail account for this use. Perhaps you can get you
administrattor at work to to this, or with another provider. CC all
mail from home to this account and include this account on fetching
mail only from work. Then set ut filtering from this account into
folders on your main account.

 Ottar                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]