Hi Ottar!

Yes  -  that would solve the issue of needing to add unique characters
to  the  subject  in  order  to  filter  sent messages out of all the
incoming messages.

So  -  all I need to know now is how to write a macro to automatically
bcc messages when sent. Surly TB can do that! :)

--
Cheers!

Michael David
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]