Hello OK3,

Outlook and Outlook Express aren't good e-mail clients. They do not
handle large amounts of mails well. Corrupted mail boxes is very
common. Eudora is a mastodont. The only one coming close to The Bat!,
and one that would be a "competitor" to a Bat Lite, is Kaufmann's Mail
Warrior. This client is less that 1MB and quite good, but not as
stable as The Bat!

--
Best Regards,
Christian Dysthe