A Bat-fellow, Silviu Cojocaru,
wrote on Thursday, May 17, 2001 at 21:48:04 (GMT +0300),
which was 20:48 in Bratislava --

SC> Internationalisation may be good and it may be bad. If it's done
SC> badly then better not have it at all. I prefer TB! in English, I
SC> find it more intuitive that way.

Well, I didn't mean the menu. I use the English menu as well. I meant
the various text encodings and The Bat! is without competition here.

Although: Outlook Express supports Unicode UTF-7 and UTF-8 encodings
and when I received such an UTF mail written all in English recently,
I couldn't read it. Or was I dumb and there was an easy way to read it
with The Bat?

--
Yours,
Alex. of Slovakia

[flying with The Bat! 1.52f
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
amd k6-2 500 mhz processor with 128 mb ram]