Hello Listers,

On  Mon,  4 Jun 2001, at 09:08:50 [GMT -0700] (which was 18:08 where I
live) Nick wrote:

NA> Unfortunately, the %Wrapped="%Quotes" Macro combination only works
NA> on  the  first  paragraph.  I  agree  with the originator that TB!
NA> should  alter  the behaviour and reformat all quoted paragraphs if
NA> possible.

 What about adding a new Macro, ie. %WrapAll="%Quotes" ??

--
Chema Berian              mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Spanish GDUTB Moderator   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TB Tip of the Moment: The Bat! can use Microsoft Dial-Up Networking to
automatically  dial  and  hangup  your  modem when checking or sending
mail. Take a look at "Options | Network & Administration" dialogue.

Using The Bat! 1.52f on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys