No, I think I would classify that as a bad design decision, because
properly wrapped quoted text does not change the interpretation of that
text... only the appearance.

Could not agree more!

Unfortunately, the %Wrapped="%Quotes" Macro combination only works on the
first paragraph. I agree with the originator that TB! should alter the
behaviour and reformat all quoted paragraphs if possible.

Yes. This "feature" is really annoying and is probably affecting the
vast majority of TB users, EXCEPT the gentle "computer code meisters" on
this list who evidently do understand and use these myriads of
unfriendly "regex," templates-in-dire-need-of-plain-English-translation
(read "wizard" that would guide the user to making PROPER decisions in
using the software) and other bizarroid things and are willing to help
us poor humans.

Yes, TB seems very powerful, but what's the point if we can't use that
power? <g>

Best,

Miles Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.52f on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A