Hello Dierk,

On Saturday, June 16, 2001 at 9:25:26 PM you wrote:

DH> Hello TBUDL Members!

DH>   I just searched on for this cosmetic bug.

DH>   1. I use as language "English".

DH>   2. When I change the interface language to German, the "b" is gone,
DH>   but the button is still labeled "Help" (another bug).

DH>   3. When I change it to Chinese, the interface actually goes to
DH>   English (because don't have the character set?), and the "b"
DH>   disappears.

AS I can't follow your problem in any way, could you please describe exact
steps to reproduce it?
I think you are talking about the "Help" button when I'm in AB, open the
"Preferences" of an entry and go to register "Business". Am I right? Or did I
missed something?
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Despite the high cost of living, it remains a popular item.