Hello Dierk,

On Sunday, June 17, 2001 at 4:12:43 PM you wrote:

DH> Thank you again, especially since you could pinpoint *that* and where
DH> the error appears. I will wait for a new language file from RITLabs
DH> itself.

Is-Sales, the german distributer, is able to compile .lng files by themself,
so the one on www.batmail.de is an official one.
They do the translations and compile .lng files with an official .lng file
compiler, so IF RIT distributes an own new .lng with german contained, it's at
least in part from Is-Sales :-)
So if
de/en/frz/it/pol/rus/sp/tsch
are enough languages for you: fetch the one from batmail.de :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It is better to have loved and lost than to have just lost.