Hello Dierk,

On Sunday, June 17, 2001 at 9:45:48 AM you wrote:

DH> Thank you for your in-depth testing.

No Problem.

DH> When I installed 1.53 I used the installer, again for 1.53bis (two
DH> times). For 1.53bis(2) I only downloaded the executable - all from
DH> TB!'s main page. My LNG file is from the 9th April 01, I think it is
DH> the most recent one. BTW, you should have Chinese the same way I have,
DH> just look and change under Options/Language.

I don't have downloaded the installer from TB! main page, but from
www.batmail.de
My TheBat.lng ist from June, 12th, I've attached it in RARed form, I hope
moderators don't ban me for this, as it's only 95k.
Because I've downloaded the german installer the .lng only contains english &
german, so I really don't have chinese. As I don't need it it's not really a
lost .-)
The advantage is I don't have a MByte .lng file but extracted only 300+K :-)
So it could only be faster *g*

DH> Now, right-click on one of your AB's (if you have more than one), go
DH> to Properties and look for the Help button.

I've tested with the .lng from April, 9th from
http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/beta.html

and the "bHelp" appears. I've tested with the one you can download from
http://www.batmail.de ("Sprachpaket EU (de/en/frz/it/pol/rus/sp/tsch)" &
"Sprachpaket, nur Deutsch - Englisch", both from June, 14th) and bHelp
disappeared. So would you give the attached .lng give a try? It's only the
english & german one, but if it works and you need any other european language
go to http://www.batmail.de/ and fetch the one from June, 14th decribed with
"Sprachpaket EU (de/en/frz/it/pol/rus/sp/tsch)".
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin, but a grin without a cat!" (Alice
in Wonderland)