Hello TBUDL listers,

I've recently made a clean install of Win98SE and the latest TB. I set
TB to keep messages on the server. To my surprise, a friend of mine
started receiving my incoming messages in her Hotmail account! The
headers of these messages contained me as the sender, and my name
appeared just the way I set it in this clean install of TB (I gave
only my nickname).

My comp seems to be virus free. I can only blame TB, since the headers
contained info (my nickname as sender's name) only TB knew. Once
again, this happened after a clean install, with just about everything
set to default.

Maybe someone has an explanation for this? :)

Cheers,

Gergely