On July 18, 2001, at 5:34:37 PM -0700, Gergely Vandor wrote:

> I've recently made a clean install of Win98SE and the latest TB. I
> set TB to keep messages on the server. To my surprise, a friend of
> mine started receiving my incoming messages in her Hotmail account!
> The headers of these messages contained me as the sender, and my
> name appeared just the way I set it in this clean install of TB (I
> gave only my nickname).

I've never heard of anything like that happening before, to anyone nor
any Mail Client. It's too much of a coincidence that those messages
arrive at your *friends* computer. I certainly wouldn't blame TB! for
that. Take a look at the settings on your friends computer as well to
make sure things are fine there.

--
Nick

  -=N.J. Andriash | Courtenay, B.C. Canada=-
SecureBat! v1.53/iKey1000 | Win 98 SE | PGP 7.1