Hello Mars,

On Wed, 01 Aug 2001 04:29:35 -02-30 GMT (01/08/2001, 12:28 +0800 GMT),
Mars Descent wrote:

MD>  >MD> Simple MAPI handler was not installed - TBMAPI.DLL is not found in the
MD>  >MD> program directory
MD>  >
MD>  >Well, if you made a full install of TB (which version are you using?),
MD>  >this is one of the files that should be in your TB directory.

MD> I have done a Find, and it is there!

Again: which version of TB are you using? If it difficult to help you
without tis info. If you used your TB on this list, we could see the
version number in the headers; otherwise, kindly provide rthis info in
your sig.

In older versions of TB, you had to run an "install mapi" command for
it. I did that, and since then I have no problems with mapi. In newer
versions, this is supposed to be not necessary; maybe something is
wrong with the automatic?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/4
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM