Hi Dierk,

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 08:25:24 +0200GMT (03/08/2001, 14:25 +0800GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

DH> He once wrote - maybe off-list - of problems sending or receiving mail
DH> with TB!. So he has to use Eudora.

He should tell us about the problems, so we can solve them for him.

DH> I've nothing against that. Much more troubling I find these blanks
DH> before quotations I wrote two or three times about to him.

That is the reason why I suggested to use TB. ;-)

DH> I hope he'll find the correct option within Eudora to format them
DH> right ...

If Eudora is capable of that, I would appreciate it very much. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53o
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.