hi andrew!

i had this problem too, my solution was to add the mail server to the
trusted zone servers. somewhere in the configuration zonealarm lets
you define some trusted addresses. i don't use zonealarm anymore so i
couldn't tell you the correct procedure.

HTH,
dave

> Hello Timothy,
> Friday, August 31, 2001, 3:18:23 PM, you wrote:

TJL>> ZoneAlarm does not want to let TheBat access the Internet, especially for
*sending* email, even though it is listed in the list of Programs in ZoneAlarm that
are allowed Internet access.