Hey Dierk,

  My point was, and I think is still valid for others on this list,
  that The Bat! shouldn't be assessed on the weight of its BETA
  releases. I was in no way having a dig at Becky, I was merely
  pointing out that I see testing Beta software almost as a privilege
  that an individual can either take or leave, bug slagging The Bat!
  based on its beta code is unfair.

Andrew.